The ethical code
Our ethical code is built on the following pillars:
- Honesty and integrity – on a personal and professional level.
- Fair treatment
- Human dignity
- The Phoenix is committed to human dignity and provides its employees with a safe and secure work environment.
- Our employees are encouraged to implement our core values of professional integrity.
- Employees of The Phoenix shall conserve corporate tangible and non-tangible resources, utilize them wisely and solely for the purpose of their work and shall not publish any information which could harm the company.
- Employees and executives of The Phoenix shall utilize the authority and resources conferred upon them by the company in the framework of their work and for their designated goal and shall refrain from utilizing them and their status for any other reason.
- Employees of The Phoenix shall refrain from benefits or gratuities from suppliers, agents, clients and other parties connected to the company which could influence, even slightly, their professional judgment.
- No employee shall place themselves in a situation of a conflict of interests.
- The Phoenix shall exercise commercial integrity and fairness towards its clients.
- The Phoenix shall provide professional service to its clients, be attentive to their needs and maintain their dignity.
- The Phoenix shall protect the privacy of its clients and shall refrain from unlawfully disclose any information about them.
Distribution Channels (agents, banks)
- The Phoenix shall exercise commercial integrity and fairness towards the distribution channels it operates.
- The Phoenix shall facilitate equitable commercial opportunities for the various distribution channels.
- The Phoenix shall provide professional and courteous service to the various distribution channels.
- The Phoenix expects the distribution channels to act in a lawful manner, in accordance with company rules and the pillars of the ethical code.
Suppliers and Providers of Service to Clients
- The Phoenix shall exercise commercial integrity and fairness towards its suppliers.
- Contracts and agreements with suppliers shall be based on relevant, professional and commercial considerations and no others.
- The Phoenix expects its suppliers to exercise commercial integrity.
- Suppliers of The Phoenix are committed to operate in accordance with the pillars of the ethical code of the company.
- The company views social involvement and contribution to the community as essential values and shall strive to fulfil these values, avoiding any conflict of interests, bias or prejudice.
- The company encourages and enables its employees to participate in community service.
- The employees of The Phoenix are its representatives in the community and therefore are expected to act in an appropriate and respectable manner.
- The Phoenix shall exercise commercial integrity towards its competitors.